#1 - Friends Chatting. Taken circa midnight.

Friends and I went bowling, came home a little late, and ended up sticking around for a while at one's home, finishing up the pizza we'd ordered earlier.
#2 - Self Portrait. Also taken circa midnight.

#3 - Coffee. Taken around 10am.

#4 - Basketball Game. Taken around noon.

Had to watch my Cowboys beat Texas Tech!!
#5 - Lunch. Taken around 1pm.

Ham and swiss sandwich with cottage cheese and a pickle.
#6 - Mantle. Taken mid afternoon.

Just took this to show some of the fam how I used some of their Christmas gifts in decorating the house. The big candle in a jar is a soy candle and you can use the wax as moisturizing lotion and it won't even burn you. Heh. The smaller candles are from my aunt and uncle. The picture frames aren't new, but the pictures in them are -- they're from our family trip to Hilton Head, SC.
#7 - Pillow. Taken mid afternoon.

This was the result of me figuring out that the tulip button on the camera is a macro setting, which will let you focus on things when you take a really close up shot. I should have saved the one I took of the pillow without the macro setting but I'm silly. Also too lazy to take another. haha.
#8 - Dinner! Taken around 7pm.

Steak and asparagus, grilling on my new grill pan.
#9 - Dinner's Ready! Taken around 7:30pm.

Steak, asparagus, and sauteed mushrooms on lettuce and tomato salad, with an oil-free shallot and balsamic dressing.
#10 - Closet. Taken around 9ish.

I worked on finishing unpacking, going through the closet for clothes to donate, hanging and folding clothes and all that so it's all pretty and organized now.
#11 - Maddie Catty. Taken around 9:30.

Maddie cozies up on the fuzzy green blanket I got for Christmas. Holy crap, it's the greatest blanket in the whole world.
#12 - Popcorn and a Movie. Taken around 10:30.

I watched Knocked Up. You can't tell, unfortunately, but Heigl was giving birth at the time.
All in all, a fairly lazy day.


12 comments:
Oh yay for joining 12 of 12! And your food looked yummy!
Have you left a comment on Chad's Blog, so all the other 12 of 12ers can see your post? Just include your name, location (even just state if you want to be vague), and the permalink to this post (click the header, wait for the page to load, and then use that URL).
[hug]
I love the pillow picture! You can see every fiber of the texture. And yay for figuring out the tulip button. :up: :lol:
And your self portrait is really cute. :lovely:
Welcome to the world of 12 of 12'ers. :smooch:
That's a very cute self portrait! Man, that steak and asparagus looks so yummy! Aren't grill pans great?!
ha!!!! I love the self portrait!! made me laugh out loud!
and oh yum! does the dinner look good! :drool:
*hug*
Dude, between you and Mellie, you're gonna have me hankering for some beef!
I think you may have won the delicious food for 12ers ribbon.
Great pix...especially the food photos! Maddie is gorgeous.
that dinner looks scrumptious!! sounds like you are enjoying the different settings on your camera!!
Aww, y'all are making me blush. Thank you!
And, Scooter, Maddie says, "I know." I told her to say thanks but she's kind of feisty like that. ;)
Maddie is beautiful - but I'm sure she knows that! I liked your self-portrait.
Cottage cheese is gross. But I sure do like vitamin water. I have four bottles in my fridge!
That grill pan is tits.
Post a Comment