1.24.2008

I think my head just exploded.

Once upon a time, a little girl was at work. She was working hard, entering all kinds of detailed information into a web-based database system. But then, right before it was time to go home, the big bad Firefox came and pooped all over everything and had to be restarted. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" the little girl cried. "I haven't saved what I entered in a while." And by 'in a while,' of course she means AT ALL TODAY.

So the little girl destroyed all objects and entities in the square mile vicinity, drank the city's remaining supply of liquor in its entirety, and passed out before her head exploded.

And everyone else in the world lived happily ever after.

The end.

Okay it's not that bad because it's just my job and not my dissertation but still. It's a stressful time and I feel like being wildly overdramatic.

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

If it's any consolation (and I doubt it is), you wrote it in a very funny way [hug]

But yes, let's go hunt down Firefox.

Jules said...

:o) Hey! I'm adding the 366 challenge to my page! (This is Juliana) Your photos inspired me. :o) Hope you don't mind I'm using the same list.