Well, I had a great cheese pic from New York, didn't I, but I'm not trying to repeat a whole bunch of photos already on this blog. So since I got new cheese yesterday and ate some, here is Cheese.

#9 - Newspaper, taken 1.04.2008

#33 - Stripey, taken 1.02.2008
So I tried to get a shot in before I left for New York and decided not to use it for Cat. Why? Well, she's a little blurry, isn't she? But I think it's a cute shot because she's looking up and her eyes are big. She was looking at my face and the camera was below me, truthfully. So, I figured I could do better for Cat and do better for Bed too. But... since my bedding is stripey, and there are strips of light on the wall, and because I had a kitten named Stripey who disappeared (so it's appropriate to have a cat in my Stripey shot)... here is Stripey.


5 comments:
I love the look on Maddie's face!
This cat is homicidal.
It must be sad to live one's life in fear of a cat.
Not fear, but rather knowledge of one's enemy.
If I have a really spectacular dream, I'll share it, but I won't lie. It'll mostly be pictures. Unless you want a play by play of my dissertation.
Post a Comment