1.14.2008

366 Photos #9 - #12

#9 - 019, Trinket: taken 01.13.2008

This is a pen with a magnetic tip that holds it into the circular base that Santa gave me. You'll just have to trust me on this one. Photobucket thinks it's naughty.

#10 - 174, Collage: taken 01.13.2008

Photobucket
My bulletin board, covered in ticket stubs from concerts and sporting events. Clearly there are also pictures of some of the artists and some family and stuff.

#11 - 170, Shoes: taken 01.14.2008

Photobucket

#12 - 059, Candlelight: taken 01.14.2008

Photobucket
New set up I got for Christmas too.

5 comments:

Dogeared said...

Oh, I love your collage! Loads of ticket stubs there! :passout: And the magnetic pen is very cool :D

You have lots more shoes than I do :lol: (I have long boots, ankle boots, suede long boots, old trainers, new trainers, strappy sandals... and I think oh a pair of trainer pumps). More than I used to, but less than needed to qualify as a girl lol.

Allison said...

Thanks!! Me and my concerts, what can I say?!

And if I have one problem, it's shoes. Though I've only bought three pairs since July. Impressive for me. I'm trying to cut back. haha.

techiegurl said...

many many shooooooeeeeess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

:hehe:

Dogeared said...

OK now your pen photo is blocked by Photobucket... what did they think it was?!

Ryan said...

Two of three of those pics hint at obsession. I'll let you pick.