1.27.2008

366 Photos #13, #14

I need to get caught up a little more! I actually have a couple other photos but I can't be bothered at the moment to get out the camera and cord and upload and blah blah blah. I took these with my cell phone the other day, just so I could get some shots in before I fell TOO far behind.

13 - #3 Soup, taken 1.25.2008

My favorite is miso! And they seriously upgraded the size of the miso soup since last time I ordered.
Photobucket

14 - #125 Take Away, taken 1.25.2008

Mmmmmmmm, Yaki Maki sushi.
Photobucket

I'm out for a couple days now!! Have fun!!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

I've got one for "Lost" or "Lonely" on my cellphone, but have no idea how to get it off there!

Mmmm, soup!

Kathryn and Ryan said...

Ahh. Love me some miso. Please e-mail me a bowl.