1.18.2009

Sunday Six #3: 01.18.2009

Well, it's a Maddie Catty Sunday. I didn't really think to take any pictures throughout the week so here is my less-than-fascinating day.

1.) Catty wants to go outside.
Photobucket

2.) Catty paw.
Photobucket

3.) Not the best lighting, but the composition is kinda fun to me.
Photobucket

4.) New dining room table. No chairs yet. It's a mini-desk right now because I don't have a very good setup for my music downstairs yet. Slight changes in the arrangement of other furniture and wall decor too.
Photobucket

5.) Here is a new fun housewarming gift from my sister and her fiancee! Picture frames and little wall shelves. Where to put them?
Photobucket

6.) A big football day in the US (Superbowl teams decided today) calls for a frothy beverage. I discovered the lid to my Magic Hat #9 beer thinks it is very wise. HA.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

I like the screen you have, in that photo of your desk! I always wanted a dressing screen like that!