1.23.2009

In with the Old Challenge: Week #4

Taken August 19th, 2005 of my best friend's dog Reggie when we went up to George, Washington (no, seriously) to see a few Dave Matthews Band shows at The Gorge. That's the I-90 bridge over the Columbia river down there. *sigh* I miss the Reggie Doo Bear.

Photobucket

4 comments:

MevetS said...

Looks gorgeous. How was the show?

Allison said...

There were three and they were awesome! I go to kinda of alot of them. All awesome, ha ha.

Yeah, it's a really beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is a George, WA. The town situated on the right (west side) of that bridge on the Columbia is named Vantage. The I-90 highway west from Vantage begins the very long toiling up-hill drive - that during the winter is quite treacherous.

A friend of mine is part of the law enforcement during one of these concerts. I simply know the area from living in WA State for so long. Wish I had a nickle for every mile I've traveled on I-90.

Good long-shot photo.

I invite you to view my second blog: http://ionassecondpage.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

You forgot to mention the most important part about Vantage, though -- Blusterys! Such good milkshakes.