1.11.2009

Sunday Six #2: 01.11.2009

Time for Sunday Six (Helen's idea) again! Today's pictures are primarily from the Georgia Aquarium. I went there on Monday with my sister and her fiancee. So here are six pictures of some crazy animals I saw this week.

1.) Gator chomp.
Photobucket

2.) Cuddlefish. These guys are hard to get.
Photobucket

3.) Piranhas. These guys don't really ever move. They just stare at you. Creepy.
Photobucket

4.) One of the four whale sharks in this massive, massive tank. This whole wall must be over 2 stories tall and wider than any room in your house. It's really cool.
Photobucket

5.) Jellyfish!
Photobucket

6.) The truly wild Maddie Catty.
Photobucket

See ya!

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

Hee, I like wild Maddy in with the really wild fishies and sea life!

Kerri said...

Ha! I love the Maddie pic thrown in. Those whale sharks are so much fun to watch. You're right, though, that voyager tank is enormous!

MevetS said...

You should have taken Maddie with you. I wonder what she would have made of all the fish!

Nice shots. We've got an aquarium not to far from here. Maybe it'll show up as my six one week.