1.04.2009

Sunday Six #1: 01.04.2009

So, this is a new photo challenge that my friend Helen came up with. Go to her page to see the Sunday Six list and the rules. You just take 6 pics on Sunday or post 6 of the photos you've taken throughout the week on Sunday. No themes to fill or anything, just whatever you want to post, whatever photos you like, etc.

I'm going to try to do this every week but I think I'll be lucky to get it done more than twice per month. We'll see though!

Today, my sister and her fiancee are here and we've been taking lots of pics. here are 6 just from today.

1.) We started with oysters. Yum!
Photobucket

2.) We went to a little art museum on the Savannah River and this was the scene to the southeast after we emerged to walk the riverwalk.
Photobucket

3.) Sundial on the riverwalk. It's one hour off right now because of daylight savings.
Photobucket

4.) Railroad bridge.
Photobucket

5.) Marina.
Photobucket

6.) Brick wall with moss on the riverwalk + Matt.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

You got some wonderful photos! I love the 2nd, 3rd and 5th ones - lovely surroundings and weather!