1.05.2009

In with the Old Challenge: Week #1

Okay, so I'm doing Sunday Six and In with the Old this year. Probably 12 of 12 too. (I may well end up hopping onto 365 also, as mostly a summer project -- we'll see.) In with the Old is a challenge that another 366er came up with. You can find him and the details HERE and, as you might guess, the rules are to post a pic taken BEFORE 2009.

Week 1. Taken 04.10.2005 of the courtyard in my apartment complex during a lovely April Denver snowstorm. It's one of my favorites, just because I love snow like this and I have really incredible memories of this courtyard and period of my life.

Photobucket

1 comment:

MevetS said...

A nice April snowstorm. I love the outdoor furniture covered in snow. And I just like snow. We get very little here in NJ. :-(

My second "In with the Old" image is of snow as well. But a lot less than this.