1.) Catty is obsessed with this bag now that I've been using it to carry papers back and forth from the office. She enjoys burroughing inside the bag to remove as many of said papers as possible and then you'd think she'd climb inside but no. All she wants to do is empty the bag. What a kook.

2.) Me, yesterday, a lil bit blurry -- I didn't realize it until I got it onto the computer.

3.) Wine glass I drank from last night while watching some Six Feet Under.

4.) The obligatory photo of Sunday's reading.

5.) Another obligatory Catty picture! Doesn't she look like she's at Glamour Shots or something since all you can see is her favorite blanket? Haha.

6.) Pizzzzzzza.

Okay, the end. I shall inspire myself moreso next week!


4 comments:
I absolutely love Maddie's expression in the first picture. I don't think she's happy that you're taking her bag to work! The picture of the wine glass is neat. I like that it's hard to tell exactly what it is.
Jesus. Your handwriting is pristine. What kind of professor has such perfect handwriting?
I expect chicken scratch, much in the same manner as my own writing. This superior penmanship will NOT be tolerated.
I WRITE LIKE I WANT! You can blame Megan Jackson, a cheerleader in my class in 6th grade whose handwriting I decided to copy.
Do you enjoy the shout out to de Tocqueville too, seeing as how you referenced him in conversation a day or two before?
Mmmm pizza! (well maybe not that flavour, but mmm pizza!). And liking Maddy catty's scowl. That's HER bag, don't you know that? ;-)
Post a Comment