2.14.2009

A day in the life.

So, Helen did something like this on her blog today and I thought I would too -- what has your day looked like?
  • Answer knock on door -- it's FedEx with chocolate covered strawberries!!!
  • Wash face, brush teeth, pull hair back.
  • Read email, check google reader for news and blog updates.
  • Start new blog!
  • Feed Maddie Catty.
  • Make coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. Consume.
Noonish:
  • Read some 12 of 12 blogs.
  • Facebook and chat with Christin, who I haven't chatted with in a looong time!
  • Find and do 99 Things Blog.
  • Read news.
  • Warm up leftovers for lunch and eat lunch.
2:00pm:
  • Unload and reload dishwasher.
  • Finish grading WCCJS Quiz #1.
  • Enter grades into gradebook.
5:00pm:
  • Check email again.
  • Burn a DVD of music from desktop.
  • Balance checkbook. OOH, Georgia tax refund in bank account!
  • Grocery store! OOH, it's the bacon chocolate bar!
  • Buy bacon chocolate bar.
  • Go home and eat bacon chocolate bar. Prefer chocolate covered strawberries.
  • Make dinner.
  • Miss phone call from Patty. Call Patty back. Find out our friend's boyfriend was asked to OPEN FOR GOV'T MULE TONIGHT IN VAIL.
  • Faint.
  • Come to and passout in jealousy because it doesn't get much better than Warren Haynes.
  • Come to and call the people who are in Vail to shout exclamations at them if Ryan hasn't started spinning yet.
  • Come blog about bacon chocolate and Gov't Mule.
8:30pm
  • Wonder where the day went.
  • Remember I need to transfer the music to the laptop.

9:15pm
  • Oops, Katy is calling. I think my productivity for the day is officially over.
  • Adios!

No comments: