2.15.2009

Sunday Six #7: 2.15.2009

Week 7 is a recap week with a few pictures from the 12th. Like Christin, I only managed to take 6 pictures on the 12th so I'm 0 for 2 on the 12 of 12 Challenge this year so far. Oops! So here's what my 12th through 15th looked like:

1.) A new arty piece I got from Urban Outfitters on the 12th. I have this thing about birds right now in life. The material is kind of iridescent. Usually the pattern looks orange. From where I'm at right now, it looks red. In this picture, pink and purple. I dunno where I'm gonna put it yet. I actually have a large number of things to find homes for on my walls. I can't decide between living room and bedroom for most of them.
Photobucket

2.) Soooooooo obsessed with these candy bars right now.
Photobucket

3.) I was perusing through Smartbargain.com's 3-for-$99 shoe sale the other day and saw these silly things. I'm going to be a judge for a class project for the Sociology of the 60's class and they're going to display their projects outside and play the top 200 songs of the 60's during it. I'm so psyched that I bought these shoes to dress the part.
Photobucket

4.) It was almost 75 degrees here a couple days this week. Trees are blooming, as is this flowering plant I pass on campus everyday.
Photobucket

5.) Catty sniffs the chocolate covered strawberries I got, and sampled before taking this pic, for Valentines Day!
Photobucket

6.) Must read always right now on Sundays. Today it was half of this book, Newjack: Guarding Sing Sing, that I assigned to some of my students. They're eatin' it up, too. It's like HBO's Oz, except not quite as dramatic (not quite but almost, which is saying something if you've ever seen Oz) and it's not fictional.
Photobucket

Okay, bye!

2 comments:

Nan said...

I really like your blooming tree picture! Did Catty taste your sweets, or just sniff them?

amanda said...

love the shoes! and i'm so jealous that you have students. your life sounds fun.