7.13.2008

July 12 of 12

Yay, it's the 12th again and I'm a little bit late but ONLY because I was out of town (finally, I didn't forget it was the 12th until halfway through the day). So, you remember 12 of 12, right? It's Chad Darnell's idea and you can go to his page to see 12 of 12s from all over the world. Here's mine:

First morning view - the ceiling fan at my parent's brand new lake house:
Photobucket

View outside "my" bedroom window:
Photobucket

Washing and brushing in this sink sure is more fun. Why are these sinks so awesome?
Photobucket

Coffee time. Yes, at 11:20am. See, my sister and her fiance came up to the house after they got off work. They work in a hospital and get off between 11pm and midnight each shift, so they didn't get there until almost 2am and after chatting for a while, we all slept in (and me very late).
Photobucket

Goin' swimmin:
Photobucket

Lake view on a cloudy-ish day:
Photobucket

Heading back down to the lakefront after my aunt, my cousins, and their aunt and cousins came to the house.
Photobucket

This little Snoopy dog with an invisible fence collar waits outside its house all day for their owners to come back from their day on the boat.
Photobucket

Prepping for dinner and dessert. Tonight, homemade Milky Way and Marshmellow ice cream! The before:
Photobucket

And after:
Photobucket

Dinner buffet line:
Photobucket

We grilled burgers and bratwurst and, thus, I was faced with the ultimate in decisions to make: Burger or Brat? But I'm a thinker, so I sliced a burger in half and did the same to a brat and layered them. Evil.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

Wow. Just..WOW! The lake house is fantastic. Lovely pics Allison.

Dogeared said...

The lake house looks wonderful! I'd love to have one [sigh]. And the sinks look cool, and oh, Milky Way ice cream? Extra yummy! :w00t: