7.10.2008

366 Photos #165: Fan

Theme 336. Taken 07.02.2008 on I-70 in Kansas, on my way to Oklahoma, of part of the wind farm there. It's a little dark but I took it from inside the car without the windows rolled down.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have jumped out your car and taken a picture of all the birds that apparently croak while flying through those things. Sliced. Diced. And ready for dinner.

Allison said...

Mmmm, I don't think these could slice a bird up. They're always spinning when I drive by, but really slowly. Sure, they could fly into the side of one and die but I don't think they can mince your supper for you, can they?

Dogeared said...

That's an unusual comment for a Blog... do you know them?

I was going to say it's a really nice photo, with the blue sky and fields!

Allison said...

Ha! Yes, I know him very well. Hahaha. He's just silly. :)