7.14.2008

366 Photos #177: Comfort

Theme 238. The first taken 07.09.2008. The second taken 07.10.2008.

Well, I was going to use the first shot as "sinking" because the crepe myrtle sank onto the hot tub with continuing rain. As you might imagine, the crepe myrtle does not normally set ON the hot tub, haha.

However, our one kitty, Little Man, found comfort among the branches and flowers both days when the "sinkage" was the greatest. He always finds comfort on the hot tub, since it's the warmest place in the yard. Because I also find comfort in visiting home and seeing him (and, before this trip, our other cat Bows who recently disappeared after 16 long years with us) cuddled up on the hot tub, I had to use these for this theme. :)

Photobucket

I think I like this one best, though. I just wanted to post one with his little face too.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Awww, look at him all comfy under the bush! I'd love to be a cat, and find warm spots to lie in, it looks so appealing!

Christin said...

What beautiful pictures. :lovely: And it's a Burmese! If I get a kitty (one day, rather soonish hopefully) it'll be a Burmese because I just love their white fur and the grey tabby feet, tail and face. :inlove:
Excellent take on the theme!