6.13.2008

June 12 of 12

Credit to Chad, as always!

1) 1:17 pm -- So, oops, I forgot until after 1pm that it was 12 of 12 day. Just like last month! What is wrong with me? Says me in the picture below:

Photobucket

2) 1:24 pm -- Maddie Catty says, "You disgust me with your forgetfulness." Well, not really, but she looks a little cranky, huh?

Photobucket

3) 1:24 pm -- Working from home today. Below: articles. Top: writing reports about articles in database.

Photobucket

4) 2:03 pm -- I guess I should probably eat lunch. Let's order in, I have no groceries.

Photobucket

5) 2:14 pm -- Oh, nice. I published a paper in an academic journal and they finally got the final, final page proofs to me today. It's got new job title and address on it, so I'm feeling like a real grown up a bit more today.

Photobucket

6) 2:57 pm -- Mmmmm, bubble tea. Boba tea. Whatever. Enjoy, self, this boba tea which has been delivered to you, for there shall be no delivery boba tea where you are soon headed.

Photobucket

7) 3:37 pm -- The "bubbles." Look like blueberries, huh? (It's tapioca.)

Photobucket

8) 5:49 pm -- View from the desk. These two pigeons, I tell you what. Always with the public displays of affection. Always!

Photobucket

9) 8:53 pm -- Darn you, Bravo, pulling me into your silly awards show by capitalizing on my Project Runway and Top Chef love. Here Kathy forces Tom into a cook off with Jose. Hilarity is soon to ensue, as she falls to the ground with the finished plates, which break everywhere and send food flying. Awesome.

Photobucket

10) 10:23 pm -- Post-kitchen cleaning. Countertop space?! Do mine eyes deceive me?!

Photobucket

11) 10:24 pm -- Sweet, the lights are on in the office next door. Let's snoop! What's that crazy thing in the back that looks a little like a grill? Fancy.

Photobucket

12) 10:33 pm -- Late night nacho snack.

Photobucket

Then it's time to post and fiddle around briefly before bed. See you next month!

4 comments:

Lipp said...

There's also a washing machine next to the grill...

Jason said...

You just reminded me that I need to watch The Bravo Awards and the new episode of D-list. Thanks!!

Boba tea looks very interesting.

Thanks for sharing your day with us :)

Lisa B said...

Maddie Catty does look a little cross, maybe she just woke up that way, or is over-tired and due for a nap. Your drink looks very exotic, thanks for sharing your day.

Dogeared said...

Ah this explains where I saw that photo of the dropped plate - it must have been when I skimmed your Blog at work (I try to read the 12 of 12s in order, but I jumped to yours and skimmed it at work, then intended to comment when I got home - but I only just got to yours now.

I still like that grumpy photo of you when you realised it was 12 of 12! [hug] [lol]