4.18.2010

March Virtual Photowalk

Well, I'm really, really late on this, but I am still kinda doing the Virtual Photowalk project and I did take pictures in March! Just not many...

To refresh your memory, here are the themes (the bolded are the themes I got):

Addiction
Blessing
Blue
Circular
Conspicuous
Disorder
Metal
Old Fashioned
Packaging

Religion or Faith
Stacked
Thin
Umbrellas
Unexpected
Worn

Blue
Photobucket

Packaging
Photobucket

Circular - A close-up of a pair of earrings.
Photobucket

Disorder - I resent whoever thought it was a good idea to put a laundry closet in the middle of the living room.
Photobucket

Old Fashioned - An old sundae glass from my great grandma. At least, I call them sundae glasses. I have no idea what they're really called.
Photobucket

Unexpected - Unexpected because curtains are probably more often gathered singly at opposite ends. I tied them this way because I'm sick of moving two sets of curtains everytime I try to go outside. (Lazy!)
Photobucket

Here are the April themes. Hopefully I can tell some stories with this one, since March's were all just from around the house. So, see you back here again later!

Action or Active
Angles
Beverage
Blooms
Dappled
Delicate
Emotions
Faucets
Four
Glow
Light
Neglected
One
Parts
Violet

No comments: