3.05.2010

February Virtual Photowalk

Wow, it's been a crazy few weeks. I've been going 90 miles a minute but I did manage to take some of the Virtual Photowalk themes for this month. To refresh your memory, here are the themes:

Alone
Big & Small
Children's Toys
Chocolate
Domestic
Feminine
Five
Geometric
Glass
Kitchen Utensils
Luscious
Oddity
Simplicity
What is That
White

Here we go!

Alone
Photobucket
A doggie toyish sort of thing... all alone in front of my apartment.

Big & Small
Photobucket
Big and small doggies on my street! This is Roman, the Boxer, and... I can't remember but I think his name is Walter as the Golden Doodle puppy. I know Roman looks a little scary here, but he really is a sweet boy. He just gets protective of the puppy. The puppy lived next door to me and Roman lives quite a few doors down, but I haven't heard or seen the puppy in a couple of weeks. So... I dunno what is up with that. I fear they sent him away because they are evil and lazy.

Children's Toys
Photobucket
A little golfer boy statue in my apartment complex.

Chocolate
Photobucket
Leftover Christmas candy that I ultimately gave to my students on a Documentary Day.

Domestic
Photobucket
I call this Domestic because, ya know, this snowperson is clearly very patriotic and concerned about domestic issues. Heh heheh.

Feminine
Photobucket
Dead flowers can still be feminine, right?

Luscious
Photobucket
This is Fat Matt's rib joint in Atlanta. I go there every year after we take our students to a student conference and this year my friend Kerri met up with us there. It's luscious because it's a pretty famous and very tasty spot -- there was even a shout out to it on Up in the Air (the George Clooney movie)!

Oddity
Photobucket
A kooky skeleton statue on the campus of Emory University, which is where I took students to a conference.

Simplicity
Photobucket
Snow always brings me such a sense of calm. I love it so much and it's such a rarity down here in eastern Georgia.

What is That
Photobucket
That would be snow!

So, I missed 5 themes, which is an improvement upon last month.

Here are March's themes:
Addiction
Blessing
Blue
Circular
Conspicuous
Disorder
Metal
Old Fashioned
Packaging
Religion or Faith
Stacked
Thin
Umbrellas
Unexpected
Worn

And for more info on Virtual Photowalk, go to this blog!

No comments: