4.18.2010

April Virtual Photowalk (Part 1)

Last weekend I got a few shots when I went up to Illinois to help move my grandparents out of their farm house and into a house in town.

Angles - Angles of the fence, its shadow, and lines in the grass from, I guess, the mower. This is the fence around my Grandpa's farm. There is a big grassy lot in front of the house and this time of year it's really green and pretty.
Photobucket

Action or Active - Farm cat Mike in action. I love this shot!
Action or Active

Four - Okay, artistic liberties here (think Fore instead of Four). I think that's allowed, right? This is a picture of a little putting green inside of the Augusta airport. (Just in case you're reading this and don't know why Augusta has a "thing" for golf, it's because the Master's golf tournament is held here at the Augusta National course right by my apartment.)
Four

I'll try to post more farm pictures someplace. Have a good one!

No comments: