5.10.2010

All Done

I am all done with many things these days, one of which is the Virtual Photowalk challenge. It just isn't happening! I want to take pictures and I thought I needed themes/a specific project to motivate me. So hopefully this means I'll just do it whenever like I always used to do!

I'm also all done with another academic year. Today was my first real day of summer in the sense that it was the first post-graduation week day. That's the real first day, ya know? I ended up going up to campus to start my three-phased, yearly office feng shui. All the surfaces are now cleared of stuff and either thrown out or put into piles to be filed and I reorganized my bookshelves. Felt good.

Hope whoever's out there reading this is feeling good these days too. Happy summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for reorganizing the office! You're so good at being consistent on that! You have some well deserved time off - now you can think about what you need to do for YOU! :) Have fun! Love ya!