2.13.2010

February 12 of 12

Time for 12 of 12! Find out more about the project and see everyone else's 12's at Chad Darnell's blog, which is here.

1) Close up of the boots I put on before I head out the door.
Photobucket

2) Shopping! I got the one in the back but not the one in the front.
Photobucket

3) This is one of the hooks in the dressing room. I think they're cool.
Photobucket

4) It's snowing! And it's sticking! IN GEORGIA!
Photobucket

5) Maddie watches, wearing a red bow that came on the little box of chocolates that came with the flowers my dad sent me for Valentines. :)
Photobucket

6) Said flowers.
Photobucket

7) The view looking up.
Photobucket

8) The view looking out.
Photobucket

9) Close-up.
Photobucket

10) Close-up of the double sided kitchen wipes used to clean up after dinner.
Photobucket

11) Then the power went out and stayed out for about 12 hours.
Photobucket

12) A dark sky.
Photobucket

Well, that's it for this month. Too many snow pictures, probably, but I'm not from around here and I'm used to getting lots of snow. This is the second time it's snowed since I moved here and the first time it accumulated, so I was like a kid in a candy store!

Have a good one!

5 comments:

corky said...

Hey, neighbor, thanks for sharing your day with us. Only second time we've had snow stick in Ninety Six in seven years. I went crazy with snow pics.

Jill said...

Isn't snow fun!?! I live south of Buffalo, NY, so we get feet of it every year - still, it's a blast (till you have to shovel it).

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Great shots of the snow! I was surprised you got so much! Flowers look great & the apartment is looking very fine as well! Make way for new furniture!! :) Love you!

Dogeared said...

Woah, GA got snow! (I saw on your FB, but still...). Love the last photo of the snow coming down!

Lipp said...

nice '12, I dig the snow and the kitchen wipe