2.05.2010

January Virtual Photowalk

I really have been doing the Virtual Photowalk project, I swear! Though the end of January really snuck up on me, so I didn't get to finish the themes for the month. To remind you, here are the January themes:

Arc
Bold
Chaos
Cold
Doors & Windows
Edible
Layers
Looking Down
Masculine
Meditative
Pattern
Pink
Texture
Trio
Warning

So, here are my photos!

1.) Edible

Photobucket
This is a shot of all the food and other things left over from my New Years Eve adventure. I call this edible because there's clearly alot of stuff to eat there but I wouldn't exactly call it "food." ;) I had a month full of CANDY and junk food, for sure.

2.) Looking Down

Photobucket
I took this shot while looking down into the bottom of a vase/candleholder/miscellaneoustrinket that my sister and her husband got me for Christmas. You can make out the B in the bottom, which is the initial of the glass artist who made it.

3.) Layers

Photobucket
So this is a steak, obviously. I took it with the intention of making it my "texture" picture, but it didn't work out that way. Since I layered the steak with blue cheese and tomatoes, and since you can sort of make out the spice rub on the steak too, I figured it fit for this theme.

4.) Texture

Photobucket
Texture, right? This is a shot of a throw pillow.

5.) Cold

Photobucket
This is actually ice. I fill up a giant jug of water and keep it in the fridge but one day I left it almost empty, layed it on its side, and it froze. This is a close up of the thin rectangle shaped ice that resulted.

6.) Pink

Photobucket
A close-up of the pattern on a pair of pink and orange pajama pants.

7.) Chaos

Photobucket
I took this one morning on my way out the door for work. My kitty is often running around crazy before I leave in the mornings. Sometimes I trip over her or she'll run head on into my leg, etc. Haha. So, it's usually chaotic.

8.) Pattern

Photobucket
This is the pattern the pendulum thingie that my sister and her husband got me for my birthday makes. It can be pretty soothing.

Well, that's as far as I got.

Here's February's themes:

Alone
Big and Small
Children’s Toys
Chocolate
Domestic
Feminine
Five
Geometric
Glass
Kitchen Utensils
Luscious
Oddity
Simplicity
What is That?
White

No comments: