1.13.2010

January 12 of 12

I actually did a 12 of 12! By now I'm sure you know the story behind 12 of 12 but if you don't, click here to get to Chad Darnell's page. He's the one who started the whole thing.

1.) I remembered it was the 12th on my way out the door. QUICK pic of the Maddie Catty on my way out.
Photobucket

2.) I arrive at my office to see my computer has been fixed. (The next day I would learn I'd need to put quotation marks around that word, fixed. Still frickin broken somehow. I have a loaner though.)
Photobucket

3.) Coffee in a travel mug my department chair made everyone for Christmas. Funny, yes?
Photobucket

4.) Soup and Airborne for lunch cuz I'm not so well this week.
Photobucket

5.) Close-up pic of a light in my office. It burned out, then started smoking for a bit... not so good.
Photobucket

6.) Sand pendulum my sister and her husband gave me for my birthday a while back.
Photobucket

7.) Another shot of it.
Photobucket

8.) Back home for some dinner before I head back to campus for a night class.
Photobucket

9.) Maddie says no more worky work.
Photobucket

10.) Throat Coat tea before class.
Photobucket

11.) Finally leaving, 9:54pm. Ugh. There's my office door straight ahead.
Photobucket

12.) This year we're supposed to have a 13th bonus picture where we recreate a picture we took in the previous January's 12. Well, this is from January 2008, the only year I did ALL the 12s and, oops, I miscounted and this one is my 12th and a bonus. It's a throw pillow!
Photobucket

Hopefully next month my 12th will be more adventurous!

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Aww, I like Maddy's "no more worky work", and heh, the travel mug too!