1.01.2010

WHOA!

My last post was in September?! I knew it'd been a long time since I updated the blog, but I didn't realize how long. Hope everybody is doing well! All two and a half of my readers. ;) Did ya have a good New Years, cuz I KNOW I DID!!! Happy 2010!

Anyway, I'm writing now because one of my New Years resolutions (okay, maybe it's the only one... that I have right now...) is to get back into a photography challenge. I fell off of Sunday Six pretty fast and only did I think 2 months worth of 12 of 12s, after having completed 364 out of 366 themes in 2008's 366 Photo Challenge.

I like taking pictures and I liked the challenges I did before but perhaps every other year is better for me, don't know. All I know is that I miss it and it's a good way to learn your way around your own camera. I might just get a new digital SLR this year too...

You should do this new challenge too! Find out more about it here. It's called the 2010 Virtual Photowalk and the main idea is that we will be given 15 themes per month, so you'd take 15 pictures to match the theme per month. It doesn't seem as overwhelming as getting 365 themes on day 1, right?

ETA: Oh, and here are the themes for January:

Arc
Bold
Chaos
Cold
Doors & Windows
Edible
Layers
Looking Down
Masculine
Meditative
Pattern
Pink
Texture
Trio
Warning




Update (1/3/09): I edited the link to the Virtual Photowalk challenge up above because Kerri moved her blog. Here's another link (click me) and you'll be able to see a list of some other participants from this link too.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

There you are! :)