What can I say? I got busy. Plus, I don't think there is a single person who reads this blog who doesn't keep up with me via facebook, so you know what I've been up to the last couple months anyway! If you don't... I wrote a 4000 word book review, traveled to Ft. Lauderdale with friends, started the Fall 2009 semester, and went to visit family over Labor Day weekend. And had a birthday. :)
So here is today's day:
1) Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey. Except no eggs or bacey and, instead, I shall eat these chewable fruit-snack-like vitamins for breakfast!
2) Gotta venture out early... to buy beers so I can watch football this weekend in the manner in which it was meant to be watched AND so I can get something with which to make coffee because my poor, seven-year-old coffee maker is dying a slow death.
2) Gotta venture out early... to buy beers so I can watch football this weekend in the manner in which it was meant to be watched AND so I can get something with which to make coffee because my poor, seven-year-old coffee maker is dying a slow death.
Here are the hydrangeas on my way out of my complex. What kind of insane hydrangeas are these? They're bigger than my face!
3) My new French Press. It's tiny, but it's all there was at TWO stores and, hey, I've always wanted a French Press. It might not make alot but, then, it's just me and my kitty catty and I only drink coffee at home a few days a week.
4) Kitty catty's silhouette.
5) Time for the OSU-Houston game. Turns out I'd need alotta these beers today. :(
6) Cuz... yeah.... here's the score. NOT OKAY. DON"T GET ME STARTED! I HAVE A TENDENCY TO YELL!
7) Reading up on fantasy football is a good distraction. Here's my team!
8) Slicing tomatoes for dinner. The fake tomato on the left is a "tomato-keeper" I got a a kitchen store today.
9) Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Wrap... with homemade mayo. Mmmmmm.
10) Extra tomatoes on the side, plus rice crackers with that Baby Bell cheese... french onion flavor. Man, that's good. Clearly, a bit of white wine alongside as well.
11) Tootsie Roll pop for later. Remember that whole thing about finding an "Indian" shooting at a star on the wrapper? They used to say you'd get a lifetime's supply of toosie pops if you found an "Indian" wrapper...
12) Catching up on some Jimmy Fallon. I don't watch the show, though I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE The Roots and I totally love Kaitlin Olson (shown), the cast, and the show -- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I'll watch some Season 2 of Always Sunny before bed and see you kids later!!!














7 comments:
That mayo you made looks yummy. Guess I should try that sometime. I love the silhouette picture of Maddie. See you next month.
PS. The flowers look like some sort of Hibiscus. :-)
Creative way to fancy up a BLT! Love it! And yes, Hybiscus they are - huge and beautiful! :)
Oh, duh. I meant to say Hybiscus!
What a beautiful day you had. Thanks for sharing it with us. Your kitty is stunning. :)
French press is the best coffee .....after only lattes
There you are! I see you on FB, but I still like seeing your photos!
And mmm, food. I need a proper meal - worked too hard this week and ended up with sandwiches or sausage rolls instead of proper meals! I might take some inspiration from you and find something to make.
Sorry I’m late in replying! I only got my own 12 of 12 up on Thursday!
Helen (Dogeared)
This is great! Definitely going to (try to) do this tomorrow on here: http://imperfectsonnet.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment