Anyway, this is a recap of my time in Savannah over this past week, which was my Spring Break.
1.) The riverwalk downtown.

2.) View of the bridge from the riverwalk. This doesn't do the height of the bridge justice. Also, the guy in the left of the frame was playing a saw!

3.) Moss in trees.

4.) Moss in trees over sidewalk along Forsyth Park.

5.) Fountain in one of Savannah's MANY, infamous town squares.

6.) Katy at the beach on Tybee Island. We're on the pier at the far South of the island.

BONUS PIC: Maddie Catty liked this place!


5 comments:
That bridge is scary! I've sort of always wanted to run the Savannah River Bridge Run, and then I remember just how high it is!
Your pictures make me want to go to Savannah this instant!
We should take a weekend trip this summer!!!
Okay, okay, twist my arm! ;) I'm always up for trips!
Such a beautiful city! I enjoyed "visiting" it with you :-)
Nice you could take your cat too.
I like the moss covered trees.
I've only ever driven through.
Post a Comment