1.) Monday prior to the 29th, I flew through Dallas to get back into Georgia from Oklahoma where I spent the previous weekend. DFW now has some massive escalators and I thought I'd snap a shot after being inspired by a great and similar shot Helen took.

2.) Back home, taking a shot to celebrate me getting my wireless to work again after days of struggling with it. I called my ISP for support but I spent literally 40 minutes on hold between two different phone calls so I gave up. They can bite me. COMCAST truly, deeply sucks. Be warned.

3.) Alarm system that doesn't work. Yet it still tells me that I am simultaneously ready and in trouble.

4.) My curtains!

5.) My kitty.

6.) Blooms on the non-productive peach tree outside my kitchen window.


3 comments:
They exist to test the will and good nature of human beings, without a doubt!
Actully, your peach tree looks like a Dogwood to me--maybe that's why it's non-productive?
Could very well be, Nan. The realtor said it was a peach tree but what does she know?! Haha.
Post a Comment