So, you remember 12 of 12, right? It's Chad Darnell's idea and here is the link to his index of 12s for this month.
1.) 7:56am - Time for school.

2.) 9:57am - Back at my desk after a meeting/breakfast thing. It's a brand new office for a brand new job in a brand new town in a brand new state on the other side of the country. That coffee mug was a freebie from the meeting, for being new.

3.) 10:00am - View out my window.

4.) 11:32am - Side of a votive holder that I use for Sharpies.

5.) 11:37am - All done organizing my files.

6.) 3:28pm - Fast forward through a university-wide lunch thing to leavin' time. Everyday I pass by an old arsenal building, built in the 1860-somethings under George Washington's command.

7.) 3:28pm - I also pass by this Greenhouse. My building is to the left there, as you look through the windows.

8.) 3:29pm - Some strange purpley plants outside the greenhouse.

9.) 3:33pm - Hello little house I drive by every day. (One of the few that isn't a brick colonial with a brick fence/wall around the outside of it.) Maybe I could actually afford this one in not too long.

10.) 3:59pm - Rolling up to the gates of my house after going to the bank. Tough commute, eh?

11.) 6:26pm - I so almost ate all my dinner without taking a picture. Here's one chicken tender left, before I ate it, with a glass of my makeshift attempt at sangria.

12.) 8:08pm - Finishing up a project for my office. I got these frames yesterday (for free!) and printed out a couple of photos I took on my new photo printer (which was also free!) to hang (the one on the left) or set (the one on the right) them in my office tomorrow.

Now it's time for Olympics (Go Nastia!)!


3 comments:
So, how much would it creep you out if I told you that I know you're looking out the window of Allgood Hall (and into the totally inadequate parking lot)?
ASU alum over here. Augusta born and raised. I was so excited to see Augusta, GA on the 12 of 12 list. (I'm the one listed as Meg/Max (Homewood, IL))
http://threeleggedmax.typepad.com
It looks from the post like you're new to Augusta. How long have you been there? What are you doing at ASU?
I see you are doing the 366 too. I'm way behind in posting mine, but I keep on clicking... I used to have the purple plant. I think it is a Wandering Jew. Found it in a house I moved into years ago. It was empty for over a year previous. I found a small hanging pot with a dried up plant in it and watered it. A year later it was hanging down from the ceiling almost four feet. I guess you can't kill em.
It's rough moving to a new locale. I just moved in March. I'm still living out of boxes. Good luck and enjoy the Bar-B-Que down there. (hope your not a vegetarian)... lol
I like the 4th, 5th and 8th photos especially! Glad to see you're settling in, and mmm, the chicken looks yummy!
Post a Comment