Okay, so I was unpacking the office (still) when I decided to look through some photo albums and found this. This picture is a shot of my computer screen after scanning in the photo that is in the bottom right. What happened was -- me and a bunch of friends were driving home from a ski trip in Steamboat Springs, CO (back when I lived in Oklahoma). We passed a cattle drive and cows were just lining the road for a long ways, so I decided to take a picture. The hand belongs to a friend. He just was resting the hand over the seat (in this extra-large sized van we had for the trip) and so I caught his hand in the reflection of the window and it just so happened to be laying such that it looked like he had his hand around the cow, carrying it down the street!
I'd forgotten about this photo almost. Too strange!


2 comments:
Ha! That's so freaky but cool!
Very funny! I love those kinds of wonderful mistakes! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment