So I have about 6 hours worth of pics. Haha. So, you guys get it, right? It's Chad Darnell's idea and that link has his May 12 and the 12s of everybody else who does it. Check it out -- he's got a shot of his Alias bike that Jennifer Garner gave him when the show ended. (He was the casting director or the casting... something.)
1.) Once I got home from work, I had to check this weather I'd been hearing about for a couple days. Yep. Snow.

2.) Better bring in my strawberry plant that I'm experimenting with.

3.) Better water it and the basil plant, now that I think about it.

4.) Let's give Catty a treat. Wait, no, I hadn't given her anything to eat. She was just rolling around on the ground and then I accidentally got a tongue shot. Ha!

5.) Okay, I shall unpack some of my shopping bags from the weekend. I bought the whole state, it would seem. Here's a closeup of an apron I got at a little shop across the street from my old apartment in downtown Denver. She's closing so everything was 50% off. It's a cream color with black print. Kind of old-timey.

6.) Or I should unpack half the stuff and then drink this wine my friend Stacey (aka Stakey or Steak-y) gave me in celebration of no more dissertation. It appears she'd like me to replace dissertating with sinning. Naughty, naughty.

7.) Corkscrew pic for 366.

8.) Dinner's here! Crab and cheese wontons and Udon noodles with shrimp from Tra-Lings. Online ordering. Trouble. As if the noodles themselves weren't troubling enough. So yummy.

9.) Watching The Office from last Thursday. "I'd never say this to her face, but she's a wonderful person and a gifted artist." Oh Michael.

10.) Sorting, editing, and uploading photos from the weekend. Oooooh shiny! (My shot of my sister's engagement ring.)

11.) Anthony Bourdain and No Reservations (U.S. Mexico Border Towns ep) through my wine glass.

12.) Bedtime, says Maddie Catty.

See you next month!


3 comments:
Cool!! You had a fun day! Now I'm hungry for Chinese Food... :)
Thanks for your comments on my day. Jensen is feeling a little better, and at last she can eat food without having it reappear! :D And I'm glad that you like her name, I do too! ;)
Yay, you made it! :lol: Glad to have been able to remind you :lol: - and great photos! I loved seeing the things you bought, and the corkscrew photo's really good!
That's reminded me to watch the Office from last week, thanks Allison!
Post a Comment