5.06.2008

366 Photos #112: Exotic

This is the best theme left for these photos, I'm thinking. I finally got up to the pedestrian street mall downtown to take pictures of the flowers packed into the flowerbeds. They're so tall and I just want to lay in them, ya know? Haha. They're so incredibly colorful and varied that they seem very exotic.

Theme 62. Taken 05.05.2008.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

I was confused as to how I'd not commented on these when I remembered leaving a comment - it must have been on the WS board!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to catch up - every time I came back from a weekend away I'd catch up on a few 366 Blogs, then go away again - when I got back I had the choice to either catch up on the little bit added to those Blogs, or make a dent in the ones I missed last time. I usually chose to at least stay up to date in a few, rather than always be behind in all of them, if that made sense!

I'll get caught up now!