Theme 38. Taken 05.09.2008. The university is straight ahead of these guys, with the red-ish roofs. My apartment is off to the top-ish left but straight left from the university.

Here's the runner-up from Lost Gulch Overlook above Boulder. I really love this one but it's too hard to tell that the city is behind that ridge there, just right of center. So I feel like it doesn't quite capture "height" as it should for this theme. Though the little break in the greeny woods to the left of my grandpa is a (very tiny from this height) power plant. Haha.
Taken 05.09.2008.


1 comment:
I remember reading somewhere that although people might think a photo of a mountain or tree or whatever looks better without people in (that they somehow spoil it), that's what you should actually include - a person or object (car, bike, etc.) which then shows the scale and perspective. So well done you!
Post a Comment