4.13.2008

April 12 of 12

Alright, you get it by now, yes? This idea came from this guy and you can see other 12 of 12s through that link too.

Oh boy. What an exciting day, consisting overwhelmingly of dissertating, cuz my dissertation is due in like 8 days now? Yeah. Super fun.

But first things first. Radiohead tickets.
Photobucket

Okay, breakfast. Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Photobucket

Oops, I cut the grapefruit the wrong way. I'll have to supreme the thing.
Photobucket

Ooh, fun, now I can use one of the shells as a bowl!
Photobucket

Okay, back to work.
Photobucket

Maddie Catty LOVES qualitative methods books!
Photobucket

Must hydrate with help from this devious, suspicious looking ice cube.
Photobucket

Darnit, Catty, stop distracting me with your adorableness.
Photobucket


Oh yes, my shiny red shoes. *love* I think I'll wear these to a little evening Arbonne party.
Photobucket


Jazzie and Champa wait for a treat. I tell you, people, 5 women in a kitchen with 3 dogs = impossible to take a picture of said dogs. Haha.
Photobucket

Free samples!!
Photobucket

Then I went out and totally saw Heigl, Edward Burns, and Kitty from Arrested Development! Or... maybe they were just on my computer screen. ;)
Photobucket

THE END!

7 comments:

techiegurl said...

maddie Cattie does look adorable! ....those eyes! :lovely:...and I LOVE those red shoes! I am considering getting a red buckled peep toe flat myself :shifty:...for spring ya know? :P

Lisa B said...

Maddie Cattie would distract me too, she's lovely, very creative with the grapefruit and fab shot of the red shoes.

Elaine said...

I love the Arbonne Nutrimen line!

Scooter said...

Love the pix of the cat's eyes and what's up with ice cube. Ooooo creepy!

Dogeared said...

Maddie is distractingly cute, you're right - hope the dissertation's going well and you can finish soon!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand!

But I do know your cat seems to broadcast in SpooookyVision.

Allison said...

what could possibly be so difficult to understand? is that oklahoma education giving you problems again, ryan?