Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 366 Photos (360)
- Traveling (62)
- At Home (54)
- Yummy Stuff (53)
- Colorado (39)
- Oklahoma (36)
- Maddie Catty (34)
- Georgia (31)
- Okley-homa (28)
- Augusta (26)
- Sunday Six (23)
- U Guys R My Best Friends (23)
- The Fam (22)
- 12 of 12 (21)
- It's All in the Music (21)
- Dogheads (20)
- The People's Republic (17)
- At Work (16)
- Kitties (14)
- In with the Old Challenge (12)
- OMG Becky (10)
- Reggie (9)
- New York (6)
- An Academic Summer (5)
- Virtual Photowalk (5)
- Atlanta (3)
- OMGSNOW (3)
- About Me (2)
- Housecleaning (2)
- Those Dreams (2)
- Funny Stuff (1)
- Life. (1)
- The Children (1)
- Wedding (1)


2 comments:
I've never tried cooking with the orange or green pasta, and I've probably seen the dark red in shops, but I can't recall having done so now - I might give it a try now I've seen your photo!
I like them, but some brands you can't taste as much of a difference. I like some brands more than others, but I have had a hard time keeping track of the ones I really like. Though I prefer them cavatappi style, not actually like this, and I also prefer the ones that really specifically talk about veggies on the packaging because then you know that they put alot of beet juice or spinach or whatever in the dough and you can taste it!
Post a Comment