I am not skilled at the art of the New York Times crossword.
I have crazy dreams. Always have. They're long and drawn out and I remember them in some detail. After a particularly looney one, Ryan joked that I could publish a novel about them, under the title you see on this blog. This isn't going to be about dreams though. Not really. This blog is about all my random adventures, which may or may not include dragons.
3 comments:
If 39 (across? down?) is "hang ten" (it cuts off in the photo at "hang", then the "ten" it refers to are "toes".
And did you put "flacks" or "flakes" for 3 down? It should be the second.
I've never tried the NY Times crossword, I'm not usually good at the "big" newspaper ones!
Oops.
3 Down is flecks. I thought it should be flakes too but the clue for the across is "Marisa of What Women Want" and there's no Marisa but Marisa Tomei with an e where 3 down goes. :nod:
Post a Comment