1.) It's the Are You a Nerd, Geek, or Dork Quiz? Haha.
2.) Turns out I'm a Pure Nerd. I like all the graphs.
3.) Time to play with Maddie Catty. I love the look on her face as she cooly walks into the room, leaving 3 catty toys in her trail.
4.) Playin with a string, always a cat favorite. Sorry for the unflattering flash, my dear kitty.
5.) Hidin under a chair.
6.) Headin outside, briefly, to get a little color on this skin. My only sunglasses right now happen to be ridiculous and silly with mirrored lenses.
7.) Clear, hot day.
8.) Back inside, getting a little work done around the house. This keyholder is magnetized and I just hung it up today (though I've had it for... a long time, right Mom?).
9.) Hung this gift from my parents here today too (it had been living elsewhere in the house).
10.) Finally figured out what to do with this space where the picture frames are hanging. Hung the frames today too -- now I just need to figure out what to put inside of them. Project ongoing!
11.) Dinner time. Burritos with fish, rice, refried beans, cheese, vidalia onions, and zucchini.
12.) Assembled burritos. Dinnertime!
Maybe I'll see ya next month!















3 comments:
Loved the peek into your life. Nice fun fotos.
I like the collection of frames on the wall, I'm thinking about something similar now!
And what a fun self portrait ;-)
Nice progress on the frames! Looks great. Hope you're having fun in Boulder!
Post a Comment