5.13.2009

Sunday Six #19 (New): 05.10.2009

Coming soon!

12 of 12 won't, though, because I managed to leave my camera in Augusta yesterday while I traveled through Atlanta and JFK airports to New Haven, Connecticut. Dang. So, another semi-boring Sunday Six will have to do.

ETA: Alrighty, well, here's my six from last week!

1.) Making burgers with pickled jalepenos and shredded cheese mixed in.
Photobucket

2.) Broccoli and cheese.
Photobucket

3.) So, I went to some friends' house to let their dogs out one night while they were away. I went after dark and didn't even think about the fact that it might be hard to find where they left the key, so I had to take pictures all around the area to find the dang key. Ha.
Photobucket

4.) This is Ada.
Photobucket

5.)This is Rufus. He was scared of me and it took a trail of treats, starting on the stairs here, to get him to come outside with me. Silly guy.
Photobucket

6.) Time to go home.
Photobucket

No comments: