5.01.2009

Sunday Six #17 (Recap and New): 04.26.2009

Very delayed posting... Last Sunday was a day of grading and cleaning around the house.

1) I thought I'd show a couple pictures of my place, spic and span because no one's ever really seen everything put away properly and because then I messed it all up again during grading (Heck, I mess it all up again every week!). (Sheets on the couch because I finally managed to put them up from having them out for the invisible people who "stayed" at my house for Masters Week to use. (Remember -- no one ended up staying!)
Photobucket

2) Had been moving artwork around.
Photobucket

3) Grading blog posts. I gave one class the option of blogging about their paper, instead of preparing a handout for the whole class to potentially see.
Photobucket

4) Stack 'o' papers. On the ironing board.
Photobucket

5) Ooh! I downloaded a live version of an old DMB song that randomly and spectacularly made a comeback at some recent concerts! Also making an appearance in this photo: tickets to an upcoming DMB show I shall attend with Kerri (it was Wednesday, so you'll see evidence of it on this coming Sunday's Six) and a sticker that arrived with the tickets.
Photobucket

6) Ran up to campus to... well, I can't remember now. Thought I'd take a picture of a collage one of my students made about some of the topics we cover in our class.
Photobucket

See you Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very creative idea of offering the option to students to do their work on their blog. :) I bet you are their favorite teacher! :)