1.) Here are my new curtains, that I got a week or so ago. Can you see the little yellow and blue birds?

2.) I also got a new throw pillow. It is round and this is the outer edge. I think it's super cool.

3.) New chairs for the dining room table. Maddie prepares to assemble Chair #2 over there, heh.

4.) Oy with the grading already. Here are my grading rubrics. They're a quarter of the size of a regular piece of paper. Aren't they cute? Heh.

5.) Catty and I outside on the patio, respectively staring off into space and grading.

6.) The moon and a crepe myrtle, whose top branches are still enjoying the sun.

Until next time...


3 comments:
I agree. I think the shot of the throw pillow IS "super cool." The moon in the crepe myrtle caught my attention for two reasons. 1) I miss the crepe myrtles from when I was a kid and 2) by coincidence I posted a "moon in the tree" shot this week also!
I like Maddy staring off into the distance on the patio. Was she much help with the chair assembling? :P
Wow, Maddie sure did a nice job with the first chair! That grading looks like a whole lot of no fun. I hope you're able to get through the rest of it quickly!
Post a Comment