12.07.2008

Oy.

Man, it's that crazy time of year again! At least classes are over. "The Children" (my new term for my students) have sure been whiny this week. The Children can be extremely annoying. Anyway, Tuesday I give two finals that will be quick grading and get an 8 to 10 page term paper from 22 students that'll take a couple days to deal with. Grades are due midnight 12/14 and then THREE WEEKS OF SWEET FREEDOM!!! One will be spent in Oklahoma. Think it'll snow there?

Big plans for the break, including at least one day of nothing but movie watching. Yes. Yes. Then there will be Christmas shopping, Christmas card writing, Christmas gift mailing... I've got the world's most gigantic stack of magazines that I really should just throw out because there are too many to read even now.

I have plenty to change on my syllabi for next term -- policies to add, some curriculum changes to make... a new course syllabus to draft!

Oh, and tons of 366 pictures to take. I got some over Thanksgiving but have yet to get them up here. I have plans for some others too. I might be able to get them all. We'll see. I'll get darn close anyway!

No comments: