Extra thoughts to 12 of 12's creator, Chad Darnell, right now. He's been dealing with cancer and a very aggravating insurance company. Extra Merry Christmas, Chad!
Anyway, so I was up really late on the 11th into the 12th, so I started before bed. Haha.
1.) Top Chef, world's softest blanket, and the Mad Catter.

2.) Maddie Catty and her favorite blanket.

3.) Next morning! A little breakfast and interneting before I finish grading papers.

4.) Resume the position, Mad.

5.) Facebook, Term Papers, and Grading Rubric.

6.) Grading Done!

7.) Amy's Margarita Pizza.

8.) Red Wine.

9.) OOH! A peacock feather from my Alias friend, Donna. She has "peafowl" on her farm in Oregon. She put this in her Christmas card this year!

10.) Catty Toy.

11.) Catty Suitcase.

12.) Reading 12 of 12's before bed while Maddie rests on the ottoman.

Scintillating! :) Happy Holidays everyone!


3 comments:
Wow, that peacock feather picture is great!! And one more 366 theme to cross of the list. ;) I should have asked Donna for a feather. :lol: Lovely Maddie pictures. :lovely: I'm glad you're done with the grading and that you can now enjoy the holiday season. :) :hug: :smooch:
Happy holidays! Aww Maddie is so cute and such beautiful eyes.
That's an awesome feather photo!
Helen (Dogeared)
Sorry I'm so late - between a weekend away, a cold, wrapping up work before the holidays, then Christmas and after... it's taken a while! Happy holidays and new year :D
Post a Comment