1.) 4:30 - Here's my first shot, of my cell, showing all those phone calls.

2.) 4:30 - Late lunch, some Annie's mac and cheese.

3.) 4:32 - Following along with my fantasy football team. My girlie girl Patty and I share a team because last year there was only one slot left in her husband's league. We won our division last year and I'm hoping we can pull that off again this year. We're up 20 points with one player each in play still during the Gmen game.

4.) 4:36 - Watchin another game.

5.) 5:33 - Mmmmmm... chocolate covered toffee caramel balls.

6.) 5:42 - Watch out people. This is where the day got really crazy. That's right. It's laundry time.

7.) 5:49 - Even Maddie Catty is bored.

8.) 6:53 - Ooh! My undergrad alma mater trounced Mizzou on Saturday and now we're #8! I don't think that's ever happened before.

9.) 9:27 - Class prep and a Honeycrisp apple. These are the greatest apples in all of the world and I mean that.

10.) 10:30 - Let's get really crazy and fold the laundry, woo hoo!

11.) 12:42 - Time for bed, Maddie Catty.

12.) 12:42 - Mmmmmmm.... bed.

Hopefully next month will be a tad more fun, even though I'll just be in an airport on my way to St Louis.


1 comment:
Heee, you muppet! Fancy forgetting 12 of 12... But I totally get the sometimes wild days where you need to do laundry... rock on!
And eeeee - I leave for America in 5 days! And that means I get to Atlanta in 12 days more or less! Can't wait to meet you! x
Post a Comment