Theme 67. Taken 03.23.2008.

I have crazy dreams. Always have. They're long and drawn out and I remember them in some detail. After a particularly looney one, Ryan joked that I could publish a novel about them, under the title you see on this blog. This isn't going to be about dreams though. Not really. This blog is about all my random adventures, which may or may not include dragons.
2 comments:
Hee, look at that smiley dog! :D
Isn't he funny with his crazy hair? Ha. It can be annoying sometimes, like when he drinks any water from his bowl at all because then he'll drench himself and then drench you, because he just wants to be on people all the time.
Funnier thing about these dogs. One is KC. The other is Chief. When I met the family, I asked if they were Kansas City Chiefs football fans (KC Chiefs). The woman was shocked and hadn't ever realized the connection before and told me her husband, a loyal Denver Broncos fan, would be disappointed to hear it! Haha.
Post a Comment