11.22.2008

November 12 of 12

Okay, this is waaaaay late but oh well. I did my 12 and it's better to post late than never, yes?

So, anywhoo, I went to St. Louis for a conference. As per usual, I didn't remember to take any pictures until I got inside the airport and was at the security gate at about 12:30. It would be 12 of 12 unless I forgot part of the day.

1.) At the gate.
Photobucket

2.) Oooh, a boarding pass.
Photobucket

3.) At the gate.
Photobucket

4.) The Atlanta airport sometimes has cool arty stuff displayed.
Photobucket

5.) Ahhh, the serene view characteristic of any and all seats on an airplane.
Photobucket

6.) Sometimes you can see another plane land if you have a window seat.
Photobucket

7.) In the air.
Photobucket

8.) On the train to my hotel downtown.
Photobucket

9.) Busch Stadium! My hotel was right across the street.
Photobucket

10.) Conference program. This sucker is a lil heavy.
Photobucket

11.) A light-sign-y-thing shining on the building next to ours.
Photobucket

12.) The Arch!
Photobucket

No comments: