9.13.2008

September 12 of 12

Wow, it's that time again. So, you can see everyone else's days over at Chad Darnell's blog, here!

And for my day...

8:00am: Goodbye, sweet bed. I miss you already.

Photobucket

10:30amish: On the way to the office for a few things today. It was rush week I guess.
Photobucket

11:00amish: At the office, I brought some new pictures and frames in to decorate.
Photobucket

11:00amish: I also received my diploma!!!!
Photobucket

2:30pmish: After some work and a meeting, I went to turn in some forms for the student group I advise. At 2:30pm on a Friday, campus = DEAD!
Photobucket

2:40ish: View of the outdoor amphitheater on campus.
Photobucket

2:40ish: Another view.
Photobucket

3:30ish: Trying on a bridesmaid's dress. The color isn't right, nor is the size, but that's the way these things tend to go!
Photobucket

3:45ish: On my way to the grocery store. Lots and lots of trees around here.
Photobucket

5:30ish: Maddie Catty lounging around.
Photobucket

8:00ish: I spent WAY too much time viewing the collections from Fashion Week. That Marc Jacobs is too crazy!
Photobucket

9:00ish: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Photobucket

Okay, that's about it! Hope you had a good 12th too.

4 comments:

Hibe said...

Great 12 of 12, but you forgot to post the link in your comment on Chad's blog. I see your behind on the 366... so am I, but I plan to do some catching up this weekend. Congrats on the Degree! Education and knowledge is the key to life I think. Love your bed linens... great color, but I tend to go more toward blue. Must be a guy thing. Nice tease with the flash in your dress.

Sunny Archibald said...

Don't you hate bridesmaid dresses? Congratulations on that diploma!! Whatever campus the pictures are from is beautiful.

Dogeared said...

I really like the ourdoor amphitheatre! And your desk, with the photos on it - very cool! (And did you change your Blog today? I could swear I checked it at 10am ish my time (err 5am yours?) and it was as before, but I check it now at 00:35am, and you've since posted your 12 of 12 and the Blog looks different!

Pete Cullen said...

Congrats on the diploma! The campus looks sort of spooky with nobody around :)